One of the most awaited tournament of football world is going to be started on 12th of June. Uefa Euro Cup 2020 will be played between 24 teams in 12 different cities. Different countries are going to host different matches. The first match of the tournament is going to be played in Stadio Olimpico in Rome. The 12 cities who will host the tournament are:
- Amsterdam (Netherlands) – Johan Cruyff Arena
- Baku (Azerbaijan) – Olympic Stadium
- Bilbao (Spain) – San Mames
- Bucharest (Romania) – Arena Nationala
- Budapest (Hungary) – Puskas Arena
- Copenhagen (Denmark) – Parken Stadium
- Dublin (Republic of Ireland) – Aviva Stadium
- Glasgow (Scotland) – Hampden Park
- London (England) – Wembley Stadium
- Munich (Germany) – Allianz Arena
- Rome (Italy) – Stadio Olimpico
- Saint Petersburg (Russia) – Krestovsky Stadium
London will be the city that will host the semi finals and final match of this tournament.
The groups of the tournament are also as per follow:
Group A have Turkey, Italy, Wales and Switzerland.
This is a tough group so matches of this group will be worth watching.
Group B have Denmark, Russia, Belgium and Finland.
This group is not a tough one so Belgium will surely qualify for the next round easily.
Group C have Netherlands, Ukraine, Austria, Play-off winner D
Group D have England, Croatia, Play-off winner C, Czech Republic
This is also a tough group but England and Croatia will be the two names who will qualify easily
Group E have Spain, Sweden, Poland, Play-off winner B
This is also an easy group and Spain will easily qualify.
Group F have Play-off winner A, Portugal, France, Germany
This is a real group of death as 3 of the best teams of the world have been drawn into same group so it is almost impossible to say that which team will qualify for the next round.
So the tournament is going to start in June. We will keep you updated about the squads of the teams of the tournament.